GUNA Liver is used for the temporary relief of symptoms of colic and gas pains such as: bloating, general aches, and pains.
No organ plays as central a role in the different metabolisms of the organisms as the liver does. Few medicines represent as fundamental and as wide a spectrum of therapeutic regulation as Guna-Liver does. The main activity of GUNA LIVER is the blockage removal and support of the hepatic function which, when altered, plays a fundamental role over a wide spectrum of degenerative pathologies. In the homeopharmacological structure of Guna Liver, three different components have been formulated. 1st component: made up of Chelidonium, Taraxacum, and Carduus marianus, stimulates the liver filtering and drainage function. 2nd component: made up ofLeptandra, Chionanthus, Lycopodium, and Ceanothus, stimulates the liver function and is combined with the organotherapy remedies core, made up of Hepar Porcine and gall bladder Porcine in low homeopathic potencies.. 3rd component: includes substances with a stimulant action on enzymatic functions. The Krebs’ cycle intermediate contains Acidum fumaricum is a primary formula ingredient, due to its effect on triglyceride hydrolysis, which is fundamental for the homeostatic function of the liver. B group vitamins and choline work synergically with the Fumaric Acid. The choline is also active in hepatic damage caused by alcoholism. Inositol, together with the substances of the third group, helps to control the cholesterol level in the blood. NOTE: Considering the close anatomical and functional correlations of the liver with the other digestive system organs, the organotherapeutic remedies Pancreas Porcine, Spleen Porcine, and Jejunum Porcine are also included in this formulation
The main indication of Guna Liver is defective hepatopathy stemming from hepatic insufficiency. The medicine is active in particular on the secondary pathological pictures caused by food intoxication and/or pharmacologic intoxication, alcohol abuse, diet failure. The patient requiring Guna-Liver is generally a dysmetabolic, plethoric, constipated, and familial hypercholesterolemic subject, wherein all the organic functions are lethargic.. Using Guna Liver together with the proper therapeutic detoxification strategy, the impregnation toxins are driven towards the hepatic emunctory organ for their elimination. Guna Liver can be combined with Guna Matrix for an optimal and complete detoxication therapy of the organism. NOTE: Guna Liver is an effective stimulator of the enzymatic function of the liver as well as of the choleretic and cholagogue function of the liver and gallbladder.
Uses Hepatic insufficiency, hepatic hypercholesterolemia, familial hypercholesterolemia, hepatobiliary detoxification, cholelithiasis with hyperbilirubinemia, hepatic steatosis, alcoholism, digestive disorders, and skin rashes.
Active ingredients & Purposes of GUNA Liver:
- Carduus marianus 2X_____Detoxification
- Ceanothus americanus 6X_____Detoxification
- Chelidonium majus 2X_____Detoxification
- Chionanthus virginica 6X_____Pain Reliever
- Cholinum 4X_____Stimulates Digestion
- Cobalamin 4X_____Antioxidant
- Fumaricum acidum 4X_____Antioxidant
- Gall bladder 8X_____Stimulates Digestion
- Hepar 6X_____Stimulates Digestion
- Inositol 4X_____Stimulates Digestion
- Jejunum 8X_____Stimulates Digestion
- Kali sulphuricum 6X, 8X, 12X_____Stomach Activity
- Leptandra virginica 6X_____Stimulates Digestion
- Lycopodium clavatum 6X_____Laxative
- Natrum oxalaceticum 4X_____Antioxidant
- Natrum pyruvicum 4X_____Antioxidant
- Niacin 6X_____Metabolic Support
- Pancreas 8X_____Stimulates Digestion
- Pyridoxinum hydrochloricum 6X_____Antioxidant
- Riboflavinum 6X_____Antioxidant
- Sodium sulfate 6X, 8X, 12X_____Stomach Activity
- Spleen 8X_____Detoxification
- Taraxacum officinale 2X_____Laxative
- Thiaminum hydrochloricum 6X_____Antioxidant
Directions For Use of GUNA Liver:
- Take Guna Liver 15 minutes before meals.
- Adults and children 12 years and older- 5 pellets 3 times a day.
- Children between 12 years and 6 years of age- 3 pellets 3 times a day.
- Children under 6 years of age- 1 pellet 3 times a day to be dissolved in a little water.
Warnings about GUNA Liver:
Stop using Guna Liver and ask a doctor if symptoms of bloating, general aches, and pains persist for more than 5 days. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a doctor before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.